April 2, 2012 13:30
What on Earth did people do before Google?
Things I have Googled in the last 20 days:
- How do I bathe a newborn?
- How do I care for a newborn's belly button?
- How do I care for a newborn's circumsized penis? (Baby's daddy was especially concerned about this one)
- Why does my baby's diaper keep leaking? (Answer: point the penis down into the diaper, not up out of the diaper - genius!!)
- How do I know if my baby's diaper is too small?
- How do I apply diaper rash cream?
- How do I know if my baby's eating enough?
- How do I know if my baby's eating too much?
- Why is my baby awake all night and sleeping all day?
- How do I keep my baby's arms from coming out of his swaddle? (Answer: SwaddleMe swaddlers - could not survive without!)
Things I have ordered for overnight delivery:
- More SwaddleMe Swaddlers
- Sound machine
- 2nd Boppy Newborn Lounger (love!)
I thought I loved the Internet before. But it's a whole new world!